Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ABOUT A GUY

hi there.......this is me xin jie
by the looks of the picture im not that good looking am i
well who care you me NA.........
IM 14 THIS YEAR i think where i realy belong
is at my own SWEET HOME...........
BECAUSE i not that kind who like to study very much
hey if I was big enough to live at my own
i think i wont stay at a place too long
Malaysia is a place wat i call well..............the place of bore
what is about interesting about malaysia
is that a lot of big shopping mall food and still there are people judge someone
by their looks well this is malaysia for you but i stilll dont know the rest
of malaysia but this is what i can say about my country
if i have my own money i will go to my land of dreams with my best of friend or my family
the place that i willl go is PARIS ,UNITED STATE FINALLY BARCELONA THIS IS My world of dream.........

well most of you will think that this will be my stupid fanatsy
but if you arre good enough to do anything you can go anywhere
it means that if you work hard some how your eforts will be pay off
well this is me and my dreams
well about me actually eng xin jie and his wishes
best of luck to you xin jie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment